Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: July 16, 2016

The Cruise on Adventure of the Seas was fantastic.   I cannot say enough about the employees of RCL.   They were fantastic.    The worse part of the Trip was NOT having transfers when I felt I did and paid for them.   No one knew about my transfers when arriving in San Juan.   when I arrived at the Caribe Hilton they had me scheduled for 8 nights when it was Only for 1 night.  No transfers to the peir and No transfers from the Peir to the airport.    This should have never happened and this was the worse part of the trip.   As for being on the ship and the ammenties while on the ship I cannot say enough good things.   All port of calls were fantastic.   I would recomend the cruise itself.   The Caribe Hilton was a frist notch Hotel and one not to miss.   The lack of transfers leaves something to be disired..

Reynaldo Rabocarsal was the best stateroom Attendant that I have ever had.
Reynaldo Rabocarsal our Stateroom Attendant help us so much. He went out of his way. Also, Victoria Galvan made my final transfer for us and I cannot Thank her enough for her compassion and ability to calm me down.
Fantastic food and service. Arturo our server at dinner was great
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Do not miss the Raggie Beach Bar and Grill. Great Beach and fantastic food. The the Conch Chowder, just fantastic.
St. John's, Antigua
Castries, St. Lucia
Bridgetown, Barbados
Best Beach I have been to. Copacabana. Do not miss it.