Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great Staff, Clean Ship, Great Time

Sail Date: March 26, 2016

This was my first time cruising with Royal Carribean. I have previously cruised with Norwegian and Carnival. My first impressions was that the ship was massive in size and had more activities to do above deck then on previous ships I had been on. From the ice skating rink to the rock climbing wall to the basketball courts to roller skating rink to rock climbing wall to Johnny Rockets - there was so much to do. Furthermore, the activities on board seems enough to keep adults and teenagers busy. From basketball and volleyball tournaments to belly flop contests and Worlds Sexiest Man competitions - there was never a dull moment or even a moment where less than 5 things were going on at once. The only downfall at times could be not being able to be in two places at once on the ship. The staff aboard this vessel makes the experience that much better. Caring, helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable are want you look for and RC and their staff doesn't let you down.