Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern
Sail Date: January 02, 2016
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
Cabin Type: Balcony
Cabin Number: 6522
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 1 year ago
Overall, we had a good time on Adventure of the Seas. However, we were disappointed with a few things.
1. There were upcharges for a lot of items including soft drinks.
2. Too much emphasis on shopping from Royal.
3. The service was great but the food was average.
4. The drinks were weak for the price.
5. Restaurant selection was weak for such a big ship.
6. We could never figure out why the lighting in the main dining room was so bright, which wasn't good for atmosphere.