Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Cabin beds

Sail Date: October 03, 2015

My cruise was good, except for the cabin sleeping area was not good for older ladies. Sleeping on bunk bed is not for old ladies. We are not young we are not to be made too climb up and down on bunk bed. I know we will not do a cruises again where we have to sleep on bunk bed. I took many cruises but this was the worst cabin cruises I ever had. And I made this cruises six month in advent, tell them our ages, so why we was given bunk beds, for ages 84, 65, 62 and 60. I went to guest service and tell them what was happen, they let me know they could not help  me because they had no other room because the cruises was full.

My cabin was not good, we slip many times trying to get up on the ladder, Those bunk bed is for children not ladies over the age of sixty and eighty four.
We had to climb up on a bunk beds, all ladies age 84, 65,60 and 53. The ladder was narrow and slippery, hard to get into bed. We went too the guest service and tell what was happen, and them for a change of room they said, their was no room and the ship was full. When I made my ship cruises over six month ago. I told them our ages. I was up set and still up set. We paid good money for the cruises we had a total of seven ladies on this cruises. This cruises was the first cruises we took together as a family and we did not enjoy our cabin and sleeping area. It was made for over six months.

The ice cream was very good but only one was working and the other one was broken from the start too the end of cruises and it close too early. The hot tub was good the music with the ban was good.