Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Exactly what I was expecting

Sail Date: October 03, 2015

I've cruised before.  I've been on Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas.  That ship is basically the same as Adventure of the Seas.

I always get a balcony stateroom.  The room was as expected and I love and highly recommend getting a balcony.

Everything was nice and clean inside and outside of the stateroom.  The pools are saltwater and could have used a bit more filtering in my opinion.

You can stay busy on the ship and you can eat all day long.  The best food is the dinner food; including the dining room and the specialty restaurant.  I would say do at least 1 night in the specialty restaurant.

This itinerary was amazing and there are things to do even if you don't book an excursion.

bathroom is very tight. i constantly banged into the walls of the shower.
bed was comfy in my opinion. had enough plugs which was nice. ample lighting. clean. our safe kept malfunctioning but maintenance came and fixed it right away.