Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Good, not great

Sail Date: May 03, 2015

The staff was very on top of things, but only a few were friendly. I also wasn't very impressed with the food, especially in the Windjammer buffet. I would have liked to have other dining options like other cruise lines have. Carnival had a 24 pizza place (not just generic pepperoni and cheese) and a delicious burger place that you didn't get charged extra for. I would have liked to see more of that. Also, the shore excursions were good, but we found we could have booked them off the ship for half the price.

Felt a little dated.
Food wasn't great.
Pamela our stateroom attendant was super nice. Not many others were very friendly
Some shows were great but the comedian on the last night was AWFUL.
I have no idea