Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Good experience but things could have been better!

Sail Date: November 24, 2013

I enjoyed the cruise in retrospect, beautiful clean ship, good food, the my time dining which allowed for a personal table for our party of 4.

However, I felt that courtesy for other passengers were missing from one group who dominated the ship. Also, I think the higher price was not justified for the experience when compared with other cruise lines. I have cruised with Carnival, Princess, Norwegian. I like to have different experiences.  One last comment is that the ice skating rink required tickets. That was paid for in the cruise cost so an additional step should not be required when life should be not stressed on board.

love the balcony and the side by side rooms that we had on port side.
Children's Programs did not use
Onboard Activities did not use most of it
Destinations and Excursions did not use

Loved the muffins on Cafe Promenade. Did not like that the ice cream closed at 6 and that dining was over on Windjammer by 9.