Good experience but things could have been better!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 24, 2013
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

I enjoyed the cruise in retrospect, beautiful clean ship, good food, the my time dining which allowed for a personal table for our party of 4.

However, I felt that courtesy for other passengers were missing from one group who dominated the ship. Also, I think the higher price was not justified for the experience when compared with other cruise lines. I have cruised with Carnival, Princess, Norwegian. I like to have different experiences.  One last comment is that the ice skating rink required tickets. That was paid for in the cruise cost so an additional step should not be required when life should be not stressed on board.

did not use most of it

did not use

love the balcony and the side by side rooms that we had on port side.

Loved the muffins on Cafe Promenade. Did not like that the ice cream closed at 6 and that dining was over on Windjammer by 9.

expensive to shop--loved the beach