Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

An excellent cruise

Sail Date: March 27, 2011

This is a wonderful cruise. The staff, food, entertainment is so well put togehter. Royal Caribbean has mastered the art of crusing with flair and excellence. The ship is beautiful, and immaculate, The staff is the greatest; I would recommend this to anyone, including my worst enemy.

Pros: the entertainment

Cons: not enough restaurants for specialy dining

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

I chose the wrong stateroom, but it was very clean and comfortable.
A beautiful ship and soooooooooo clean.
The choice of food is excellent; just not enough specialy restaurants, however, it took nothing from the food that is served.
Exceptional; One Love Band was the greatest
The staff is exceptionally friendly, alway willing to help and you are always greeted with a smile. Everyone is willing to go beyond to make sure you are comfortable, even if its not their area. My waiter was the best on the ship.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas