Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Superb Cruise!

Sail Date: November 04, 2007

Room Type: Suite

We were extrememely pleased with the layout, decor and cleanlness of the Adventure of the Seas. Also, the entire staff was always anxious to help and please us. I have only cruised with Royal Caribbean once before for 2 days, so. esssentially, I was a first-time cruiser with them. I have been on a Princess ship twice and a Celebrity ship once. Although cruising with the other cruise lines was very satisfactory, I wouldn't hesitate to sail with Royal Cribbean again. We were favorably impressed with everything! Also, embarking and disembarking were very orderly and went smoothly.

Pros: Everything!

Cons: Loud and frequent announcements for Bingo etc.

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

St. John's, Antigua
We did the Min Boats an Hidden Beaches, which was fun and well organized, but I would like to have stayed longer at the beach. We no sooner got there and then we had to leave.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
A ciouple of friends had told me tobe sure to go to Marigot, but Marigot was closed the day we were there due to a demonstration, so we styed in Phillipsburg, which was very enjoyable - did the jewelry shops and had a bite of lunch facing the water.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Castries, St. Lucia
The tour that we took seemed endless - 7 hours! I recommend taking a 3 or 4 hour tour instead.
Bridgetown, Barbados