Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Treated like royalty!

Sail Date: March 11, 2007

The ship was spotless!! Food was excellent with many choices. There were many options for entertainment in the evenings, from latin dancing, to club music to adult karaoke!! We had top quality entertainment, the original "Drifters" Fun game shows and comediens. The ports of call were beautiful and the excursions were well organized and run by quality personnel. Swimming with dolphins was our family's favorite. My sons, ages 19 & 21 were so busy, we only saw them at dinner. Excursions that offered sailing, snorkeling and beaches were enjoyed by them. Riding around St Maarten in an individual watercraft was amazing! Everything associated with this cruise was top quality.

Pros: attention of staff and cleanliness of ship

Cons: hard sell of spa services

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

Oranjestad, Aruba
My husband and I did the See & Sea (just, ok). Sons, age 21 & 19, did snorkel, sail and beach (excellent)
Don't Miss: snorkel
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Sons piloted individual watercraft around the island, said that it was amazing. Husband and I swam with dolphins (took a ferry ride to Anguilla) and it was an experience I'll never forget.
Oranjestad, Aruba
Don't Miss: snorkel
Curacao
downtown was very pretty, went on the Jewish Heritage tour and it was very interesting. sons swam with dolphins and enjoyed it very much
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
went to Magen Bay beach. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Also saw Blackbeard's castle and learned about pirates. Last but not least-- great shopping!!!!!!!!
Don't Miss: the beach