Party! Party! Party!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Deep Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 11, 2007
It felt like we were living in a little city. Everything was available and there was always someone to help you if you were lost.

Dinner was always a treat. The waiters were always willing to please me and give me just what I wanted.

The entertainment was of the same quality as that on the Broadway stage. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Everyone was great. I only had one incident in which I had a problem. The waiter was upset because I asked for my milk warm.

The layout was excellent because you could go anywhere and there would rarely be a crowd. Everything flowed smoothly.

I liked the extra storage space in the stateroom.
Coqui Beach was the best. It is run by the people of St Thomas. I liked the local flavor.
Don't Miss: snorkeling

Pros: What I liked the most is how interactive the cruise was.

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!