Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great cruise

Sail Date: November 19, 2006

The ship is really great. I like the promenade , and the snack and the shopping area. A very nice place to hang out , drink and just to talk with a nice view. I loved my stateroom which is the balcony, The only thing I missed is my shampoo , my toothbrush and toothpaste , because I get used to Carnival that we normally cruise with , we have all this small things in the stateroom. Good I have some with me, All the crew are great, we are well taken cared off. good service.
My other comment is the show. Normally we see a nice like las vegas show on the last days of the cruise. we did not see one. i loved all the comedy shows, they are great. show are fine but it could be better. we cruise 2x a year. my birthday and my fiancee's birthday and this is the first time we cruise with Royal Caribbean. This ship is huge. and clean . but we just need more nice shows , because we loved to watch shows. Good food in the dinning area. great food also in the windjammer area . we need some oriental food next time.
pleaseeeeeee. with our age we do a lot of cruising. Maybe we can get a good rate next time.

Pros: the size of the ship

Cons: needs to improved some shows

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!