Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A great Honeymoon!

Sail Date: September 10, 2006

The ship was amazing, there was plenty to do on it and we had a good time just walking around taking in the atmoshphere. I liked the band that played by the pool, it made me really feel like I was on vacation! I also really liked the shows that they had, like the beatles band and the musicals they were great!

Pros: the on board cruise activites, the actvivites director was so great!

Cons: the long wait for the elevator

Curacao
it was ok, the beach was man made so it wasn't anything special
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
This was the best only because we took a ferry to St. John and went to honeymoon bay which was gorgeous and just what I was looking for. The downtown was ok, but it was a cute little island. St. Thomas had good shopping near the port
Don't Miss: go to st. John
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Don't Miss: go to st. John
Oranjestad, Aruba
I didn't really like Aruba, it didn't feel like I was away on a tropical island. kinda run down. I did like however the pirate ship excursion we went on.
Don't Miss: not sure
Oranjestad, Aruba
Don't Miss: not sure
Curacao
it was ok, the beach was man made so it wasn't anything special
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Loved st. Maarten, I liked the town and the downtown and the beach was beautiful!
Don't Miss: downtown experience