A great Honeymoon!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Deep Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 10, 2006
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
The ship was amazing, there was plenty to do on it and we had a good time just walking around taking in the atmoshphere. I liked the band that played by the pool, it made me really feel like I was on vacation! I also really liked the shows that they had, like the beatles band and the musicals they were great!
it was ok, the beach was man made so it wasn't anything special
I didn't really like Aruba, it didn't feel like I was away on a tropical island. kinda run down. I did like however the pirate ship excursion we went on.
Don't Miss: not sure
Don't Miss: not sure
it was ok, the beach was man made so it wasn't anything special
This was the best only because we took a ferry to St. John and went to honeymoon bay which was gorgeous and just what I was looking for. The downtown was ok, but it was a cute little island. St. Thomas had good shopping near the port
Don't Miss: go to st. John
Loved st. Maarten, I liked the town and the downtown and the beach was beautiful!
Don't Miss: downtown experience
Don't Miss: downtown experience
Don't Miss: go to st. John

Pros: the on board cruise activites, the actvivites director was so great!

Cons: the long wait for the elevator