Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Nice Cruise

Sail Date: June 28, 2009

I think the ship and its personnel were excellent.
The only issue I had was on one dinning night. They served Lobster and it was very small. They only served the tail. If they were only planned to serve the tail they could at least serve twin lobsters.
Anyway, I was upset that night and went to eat at the buffet restaurant.
Otherwise, it was excellent.

Pros: Eat and relax

Cons: The shows at night

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

The rooms are a little small, but not bad.
I though they were O.K.
Very friendly.
Very nice.
Again, except for the night that they served lobster, it was O.K.
See above comments.
I though they were just O.K.
After 10PM we had to pay 5 dollars an hour.
We couldn't really stay out late to enjoy the night clubs, unless we decided to pay the extra charge. They beeped us early a few times, because my kid didn't want to stay there for whatever reason. Otherwise, it gave us some time alone to enjoy the adult clubs.
The best.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Tourist trap. I felt I was back in the USA.
Don't Miss: Nothing really intresting on this island.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Tourist trap. I felt I was back in the USA.
Don't Miss: Nothing really intresting on this island.
Oranjestad, Aruba
We did the tour of the island and it was just O.K. I wish we would have chosen to spend more time at the beach. The North side of the island was a must see.
Curacao
Very interesting island. Appeared, to be very large and lively. I'm surprised the travel agencys doesnt advertise more this island. This is one of the islands; I would like to visit again. Perhaps for a week.
Curacao
Oranjestad, Aruba
Roseau, Dominica
This was the island that was the most interesting to me. No beaches, but I grew up in a tropical area and this island felt like home. This is another island I wouldn't mind spending a few more days to explore.
Roseau, Dominica