Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: August 17, 2008

We recently just went on a cruise, Royal Caribbean, Adventures of the Seas. there were a group of 8 in total. My cousin had cruised this ship last year, loved it, told us about it, and we all including my cousin and her husband who shipped it last year decided to try it, for us and the others, this was our first royal caribbean, i had gone on 3 prior carnival cruise ships. i still love carnival. either or. The people working on the ship were wonderful, they made u feel great. The food and drinks were great. . We were all overwhelmed with the size of the ship and what is in it. its amazing. We try to sail out every 2 years, we cant wait for the next one. We got note of the new ship Oasis. that would be a nice one to try, I just cant believe whats in it. its amazing. We all had inside cabins do to the price but that was fine with us. all i can say, cant wait for my next one. We are an easy group to please.

Pros: i liked everything about the cruise ship, especially the casino, i'm lucky

Cons: there is honestly not one thing.

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

I have to say that our dinner menu on this cruise ship was much better than my other cruises. loved it, our waiter and asst waiter were great
Bridgetown, Barbados
We had been prior, we shopped, but no beach, it rained. it always seems to rain when we go
Bridgetown, Barbados
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
It was poor looking at first until we got to the other side to orient Beach, beautiful beach, nude people too. lol
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
St. Thomas has always been one of my favorites, megan's Bay, perfect small beach. love it, have always made sure it is on our Itenarary, and also Aruba -maybe next time and we always shop there too.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Castries, St. Lucia
First time and loved it. St. Lucia was just beautiful over all. the beach was great also
Don't Miss: All the people on the beach bothering us over and over again to sell us. i know its there job but ask once and walk away
St. John's, Antigua
Have been prior, it was nice.
St. John's, Antigua
Have been prior, it was nice.
Castries, St. Lucia