Simply Wonderful!!!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 22, 2008
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
The ship was clean and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was roomy and had good light. The towel animals were empressive. The balcony off of our room was wonderful! The ports of calls were fun and we had plently of time to do what we wanted off the ship. Entertainment was fun on board the ship. Always something to do. We were honeymooning and the ship offered a honeymooners night. Absolutely beautiful! The midnight buffet - to die for. The only down side I thought was that the ship did not sell or offer any personal necessities. If you forgot it - too bad!! We will definitely be going again!!

Food was good. I especially enjoyed Johnnie Rockets. All the dining areas were tasteful and the staff very accommodating.

Activities and entertainment offered was high quality.

Staff was friendly and very helpful!

Ship was huge. Areas were clean and decor was tasteful.

Perfect. Our stateroom attendant did not miss a beat. The room was a good size. The balcony was large for what I was expecting. the bathrooms were good size. The only problem we had was the water in the sink was extremely hot even though we had the cold water on.
Did not find Barbados very interesting. Did not see much just down town and the port. The port was very plan.
I loved this port!! Would go again just to stay. People were extremely friendly and helpful! The island was beautiful and the dock was very empressive.
Don't Miss: Everything, but I would say the beaches.
Beautiful! We took a tour and shopped. Felt like I got a good deal on jewelry. Loved this port as well!
Don't Miss: Beaches and the Mountain Top

Pros: Everything

Cons: Wasn't to fond of the low calorie desserts served in the dining room

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!