Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Simply Wonderful!!!

Sail Date: June 22, 2008

The ship was clean and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was roomy and had good light. The towel animals were empressive. The balcony off of our room was wonderful! The ports of calls were fun and we had plently of time to do what we wanted off the ship. Entertainment was fun on board the ship. Always something to do. We were honeymooning and the ship offered a honeymooners night. Absolutely beautiful! The midnight buffet - to die for. The only down side I thought was that the ship did not sell or offer any personal necessities. If you forgot it - too bad!! We will definitely be going again!!

Pros: Everything

Cons: Wasn't to fond of the low calorie desserts served in the dining room

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

Ship was huge. Areas were clean and decor was tasteful.
Food was good. I especially enjoyed Johnnie Rockets. All the dining areas were tasteful and the staff very accommodating.
Perfect. Our stateroom attendant did not miss a beat. The room was a good size. The balcony was large for what I was expecting. the bathrooms were good size. The only problem we had was the water in the sink was extremely hot even though we had the cold water on.
Staff was friendly and very helpful!
Activities and entertainment offered was high quality.
St. John's, Antigua
Bridgetown, Barbados
Did not find Barbados very interesting. Did not see much just down town and the port. The port was very plan.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Beautiful! We took a tour and shopped. Felt like I got a good deal on jewelry. Loved this port as well!
Don't Miss: Beaches and the Mountain Top
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I loved this port!! Would go again just to stay. People were extremely friendly and helpful! The island was beautiful and the dock was very empressive.
Don't Miss: Everything, but I would say the beaches.
Castries, St. Lucia