Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: January 13, 2008

Room Type: Suite

We sailed on Adventure of the Sea,6 from the same family sailed together 2 per stateroom.We had 2 staterooms and a Jr. suite for gathering, the suite and staterooms were well appointed, I was disappointed that shampoo, conditioner, and lotion had been removed from the bathroom and is no longer furnished by RCCL, that is a small thing compared to the wonderful staff.

This was my 4th. cruise with RCCl and my 7th. cruise, it was the 1st. cruise for 4 in our party and all 6 are ready to cruise again. I recommend RCCL to anyone who wants 1st. class at an affordable rate.

Pros: The staff and every employee on the ship were great

Cons: Not enough information about the programs offered onboard the ship until after sailing.

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

The waiters were superb and a joy
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Oranjestad, Aruba
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
This was my 4th. visit to St.Thomas, I always enjoy it and find something different.