Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Adventurer of the Sea a great ship

Sail Date: January 13, 2008

The dinning room staff and chefs preparation are top notch. I bought the cookbook and the executive chef signed it for me. There is always something fun to do or quiet places on the ship for reading if you wish. The cabin attendant saw to our every need. There was a mixed group of people on the ship which made it enjoyable too. The staff makes it there primary purpose to fill any request you may have. I would recommend Adventurer of the Sea to see the island ports we visited. Entertainment nightly was great. The cruise director and staff were talented and fun to travel with.

Pros: The service, food, on-board entertainment, professional crew, personal attention

Cons: cost of excursions are a little high

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

Curacao
We went to the beach, and rented wave runners, this was fun.
Oranjestad, Aruba
Four of us rented ATV's and we went to four different spots on the island, the top of the national park, the north side of the island beach and other spots, I would recommend doing this since you really see the island.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Four of us rented Kayaks and then went snorkling, we swam with the fish it was my first time in a Kayak, and it was great
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Shopping in St Thomas is the best, we toured the island and went to Mountain top, we saw views I will never forget