The Best Vacation Ever!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Deep Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 21, 2007
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
This was my honeymoon trip and I enjoyed ever minute. The ship was huge and there was so many great things to do aboard. The wait staff was wonderful and everyone was very helpful. The food was excellent and the shows were fabulous! There was never a dull moment.

The best food I have ever eaten. There was such a great selection as well.

The shows were great, however, the dancers were not the best I have seen.

Everyone was super nice and aimed to please. We have been on many boats, but this ship had the best wait staff by far!

It was hard to choose between the rockwall, the miniture golf course, the roller blading, the spa and the ice skating rink.

The delux suite was wonderful, I loved having a balcony. I would never get an inside cabin again. The room was close to the elevator and that was very convient.
This port was the most beautiful! The people were a little strange. Blackbeards castle was neat. Magen's Bay was awesome. The shopping was pretty good, you could bargin. The food was excellent. We ate at a place called "The Couzins" and it was excellent, but the service was slow. Don't take the sky lift to Paradise Point, it was a waste of money.
Don't Miss: Magen's Bay
The snorkling was great, especailly by the WWII wreck. The best place to eat is the flying fishbone. The shopping was okay, not many great prices.
Don't Miss: Water Activities
We had a great hike, but the terraine was very dry and there wasn't much vegetation. Would not suggest taking the hike. The shopping was not so great.
Don't Miss: This port had some pretty homes.
This was my favorite port by far! The shopping was excellent, very easy to bargin. The prices are great! Things to buy include liquor, ciggarettes, marble items, wood carvings, silver, t-shirts, and bags. The food was excellent as well.
Don't Miss: A tour of both the french and dutch side (get a taxi tour for $37 per couple). The bannana daquries.

Pros: The boat was great and the service was wonderful.

Cons: When the vacation was over.

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!