What a fantastic cruise

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 06, 2006
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
My family and I cruised on Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas this past August. We boarded the ship in San Juan on Sunday without any luggage due to a problem with the airlines. The Royal Caribbean staff worked diligently with the airlines to find our luggage and get it to us. We were not reunited with our luggage until Thursday in St. Lucia. Service is number one with this organization, I can tell you that! Royal Caribbean gave my family and myself formal wear to use for formal night, complimentary laundry services as well as shipboard credit for personal items. I can't say enough wonderful things about this cruise line and it's staff. What could have been a disasterous trip turned out to be a truly wonderful and memorable experience thanks to Royal Caribbean.

Exceptional

Excellent

Fantastic

Excellent

Fantastic

Great
Fantastic, but not enought time in port for shopping
Wonderful
Fantastic, definitely need more time in port for shopping
Truly beautiful island
Beautiful

Pros: The shipboard experience and ports of call

Cons: Not enough time in certain ports of call