wow

hope this ship is as good as they are promoting. cant wait to see all of the things that are offered on this huge ship

Tags: Royal Caribbean Icon of the Seas

12 Answers

Looks good! Will be watching for your review after you sail on her in August. Bigger isn't necessaarily better, but then it just might be in this case. Remember to keep an open mind.Big Smile

Impressive vessel. A bit too big for my taste, but I'm sure once my Grand daughters see the thing, they will want to cruise.

Been my experience things usually aren't ever as good as what they're "promoted" to be, and not just cruises either. ...Having said that, being on a ship for the first time and just exploring it and trying different venues can fill up a cruise pretty rapidly...if its just close thats good too!!! Hope you enjoy the hayull out of it...

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.