What is my towel animal????

Most of us have probably had at least one towel animal that was a head scratcher. If you have a story about one, let’s hear it. If you have one you can’t figure out, let’s see a pic, and maybe a fellow cruiser can tell you what it is. I’ll kick things off. We thought it may be a seal. Any other ideas?

89395866-D4E7-4C74-9863-C5CCAB8461A5.jpeg

P.S. Thank you to AuntPinkie for giving me this idea

Tags: towel animal

39 Answers

Bummer! I answered the other post, I think this is either a walrus or a seal.

I answered it too....where did it go??? and where did YOUR pic go AUNTIE?? hmmmm....

3C16D5E8-1AC9-4B73-BB10-B0A0D5B1ED56.jpeg

Just in case the other one pops back. Here’s my what is it towel critter.

Exellent...thats a puppy! well....mebbe hehehheh...Just as an aside, here's what I posted on the "other" duplicate, which magically disappeared, posts and all.....About a year+ ago we were on a cruise and after the second nite there was no towel critter...asked the steward the next day...he told me there used to be classes for stewards to learn to do it but they (NCL) stopped, and instead increased the # of cabins to be made up/turned down. So he apologized. Next nite, and every nite for the remainder of the cruise, there it was! I left him a thankyou note the first time he left one, with $10. Best $10 of the cruise. Peace in our cabin...loved being greeted by those towel critters late in the evening....

I get the feeling that for the most part, towel animals are yet another lil thing thats a thing of the past....

Exellent...thats a puppy! well....mebbe hehehheh...Just as an aside, here's what I posted on the "other" duplicate, which magically disappeared, posts and all.....About a year+ ago we were on a cruise and after the second nite there was no towel critter...asked the steward the next day...he told me there used to be classes for stewards to learn to do it but they (NCL) stopped, and instead increased the # of cabins to be made up/turned down. So he apologized. Next nite, and every nite for the remainder of the cruise, there it was! I left him a thankyou note the first time it he left one, with $10. Best $10 of the cruise. Peace in our cabin...loved being greeted by those towel critters late in the evening....

I get the feeling that for the most part, towel animals are yet another lil thing thats a thing of the past....

OMG it's Baby Yoda!

I know what I think this one is, but ...?

0CFDAEBF-4C55-4CA4-B58B-D1CC15A0D44F.jpeg

That’s what I guessed when I saw it.

Legless dinosaur or giraffe?

Ears are a little wide and not quite as long as Yoda ears, so I’m guessing a mogwai. Although a towel you can’t get wet would be a little pointless.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.