What is my towel animal????

Most of us have probably had at least one towel animal that was a head scratcher. If you have a story about one, let’s hear it. If you have one you can’t figure out, let’s see a pic, and maybe a fellow cruiser can tell you what it is. I’ll kick things off. We thought it may be a seal. Any other ideas?

89395866-D4E7-4C74-9863-C5CCAB8461A5.jpeg

P.S. Thank you to AuntPinkie for giving me this idea

Tags: towel animal

49 Answers

Yep, that’s a frog! I wanted to make one. The room steward tried to teach me. Let’s just say no photo shopping would make it look like a frog.

towel human.jpg

Just had to share one of our favorites from the last cruise. Note the little guy on the back of the couch. Sort of a mini-me of the one on the bed.Love

Baby Yoda

Both have such nice hair. Did they get it done on board?

Ohh ffs. It’s a walrus.

goo goo ga joob.

Where is the egg man?

Platypus?IMG_6020.JPG

That’s what it looks like to me!?! It’s a good one for this thread!

Has the same body as the frog & gorilla we have had in our rooms. Good job of working smarter not harder, especially when they have to do so many cabins so quickly.

We had the frog, platypus, and whatever this is on the same 5 night cruise. That was one head scratching cruise.

IMG_6052.JPG

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.