WELL WE'RE BACK

In one piece, attempting the usual post-cruise regroup. Interesting cruise to say the least...we were onboard PRIMA when they double backed to rescue a bunch of escapees/refugees on a homemade raft in the middle of the gulf. PS, they abandoned the raft and let it float away for someone else to use, no doubt...Then at Costa Maya they were welcomed by troops with machine guns mounted on the back of a pickup truck yuk yuk....(course it was painted in camo so it was "official") I assume they were fed, and I heard some wanted to get back on the raft after that experience....alledgedly they were on the raft for 40 days...hmmm...heard that # of wandering days used somewhere else...so I don't know if its accurate or not....the Captain gets the award for the most inane order ever given to the 1000+ people lining the rail to watch the goings on...."NO PHOTOGRAPHY"...ever hear 1000+ people laughing all at once except in a comedy show? I have a link to it all somewhere....

Will do a review of the goings on onboard in a bit....but need to decide just how grumpy I want to be about the past week. BTW Just noticed theres at least 3 Mardi Gras parades scheduled for today right around the Port, which happens to have 3 CCL ships in port embarking....have fun kids!!!! back later.............

11 Answers

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.