1456 Answers

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.

The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. I would recommend it very highly.

The other man said, What is the name of the restaurant?

The first man thought and thought and finally said, What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love?

You know... The one that's red and has thorns.

Do you mean a rose?

Yes, that's the one, replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?

Screenshot_20220819-043230_DuckDuckGo.jpg

piers_n.jpg

you hear me.jpg

Ain't no trained circus seal got nothing over me!

Screenshot_20220813-220446_DuckDuckGo.jpg

extended warrenty.jpg

Screenshot_20220813-180909_DuckDuckGo.jpg

And of course .... When Noah loaded the ark everything came in pairs ... except the of course the worms ... they came in apples.

computor_n.jpg

sketchy uber driver.jpg

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.