We are sailing on the Vista October 9th/16th. Does anyone know if ships will be sailing at full capacity or reduced capacity? Has there been any sort of announcement? I emailed carnival awhile back, and no specific response. We got the " The situation is fluid" type of reply.
Sailing at capacity?
I haven't heard any announcement. I don't think Carnival knows for sure what they will be able to do.
All a wait and see. Til then there is only speculation.
Been asking that exact question for months now...not a question exactly, more like a concern...sort of like waiting for the other shoe to drop. I haven't heard or read about anybody being "bumped" from any cruise line....and I doubt there's any official answer....mix in the fol-de-rol about whether or not they "need" to do so-called "test cruises", or which Governor is having a hissy fit on which day over shots....well...you get the idea...all I can suggest is "hope for the best, plan for the worst"...which means that right now, while its still up in the air, try to decide what you're willing to do if it happens...I used to comment that nobody knew who was driving this bus...well....upon reflection, WE are...either you put up with whatever they put out, or give em the ol one finger salute and adjust your plans accordingly...