NCL Escape Feb 10/2024 roll call.

I did not see any response on shipmate app. is CruiseLine.com the same as Cruiseline.com?

Tags: cruiseline.com app shipmate

2 Answers

I have found if you want to “chat” about a cruise on shipmate the roll call tend to get little activity. So ask general question under the ship chat. For example, under the Carnival Magic ask: “what’s your favorite place on this ship? Sometimes it works.

You got me curious...when i GOOGLED with a capital L it took me everywhere but here...so apparently it matters...although the algorithims for these search engines is so far above my paygrade I'd need oxygen. FWIW, those roll calls don't get very much action. They don't lend themselves to conversation...its just not structured that way. Looked to me like you had 47+ folks in there and for all practical purposes you were talking to yourself. Not unusual at all for a roll call. Once I actualIy counted how many joined for a cruise I was on...over 100, then I quit...point is, there were only about a dozen short posts, including mine. I join for my cruises just on the odd chance someone has a question I might be able to help with...never actually hooked up with anyone as a result of it. Also, its an easy way to get a countdown clock.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.