Margaritaville Announces Cruise Line Brand - First Ship Will Sail in April 2022

Who here is interested in checking out the new Margaritaville at Sea? Fins up! https://cruiseline.com/advice/what-s-hot/news/margaritaville-announces-cruise-line-brand-first-ship-to-sail-in-april-2022

Margaritaville-in-Paradise-770.png

19 Answers

Looks like fun. I will be keeping an eye on them. Thanks for sharing.

So this is an older vessel they bought off the Bahama cruise lines and will be doping basically the same 2 night trip, Miami to Bahamas and back that it is currently doing ... just with a new brand and a facelift.

I think it may be fun, but it's only 2 day cruises.

I live in the upper midwest, so if I'm going to travel to FL to get on a cruise ship it needs to be for a minimum of five days, more often seven. I'll do it if I ever move to FL and can then drive to the cruise port.

I think alot of paint can cover a multitude of sins.......

I think they need more than two days to sway most, but it would be great for a weekend getaway. But the prices need to be really affordable, even for suites (IF they have suites), to justify spending only 2 days on a cruise. For me I need at least 7 days. But, again let's look at pricing.

So .. maybe need to pair this with a longer cruise on another line .. like a before or after cruise cruise ...

Makes perfect sense...a whole new definition of B2B...if we do a pre-breakfast breakfast on board, discriminating parrotheads can do a precruise cruise...good thinking!...btw, how early in the day d'you start the lubrication process???heheheheh

Interesting!!. Hopefully it works out for the new cruiseline.

Now you see, that's what I like about this board. Lots of "outside the box" thinkers. Sure, I'd consider something like that. I'm sure it's not written anywhere that a B2B has to be on the same ship, or even on the same line for that matter.

So let it be written....so let it be done!!!...you COULD take 3-4-5 2 day cruises B2B...matter of fact, you COULD lose your mind completely and get off in a couple weeks or so.....go ahead, blame those "frozen concoctions..." sounds like a plan....

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.