Margaritaville Announces Cruise Line Brand - First Ship Will Sail in April 2022

Who here is interested in checking out the new Margaritaville at Sea? Fins up! https://cruiseline.com/advice/what-s-hot/news/margaritaville-announces-cruise-line-brand-first-ship-to-sail-in-april-2022

Margaritaville-in-Paradise-770.png?auto=format,compress

19 Answers

Yeah but, where is the ship going in 2 days?? It just leaves port on Sunday, and drops you off at next port on Monday: cruise over! You just paid all that money for an over night transfer.

I hear your point, if the boat had a massive amount of amenities, then maybe.

But, I am thinking the prices are very cheap.

But they did say they'll add more days and itineraries later on (read: if the investment pays off).

Well wait a minute here. I think a 2 or 3 day cruise has it's place. I think it's a great alternative for those who never cruised, and they want to see if they'd like it. If they find out they can't stand it (yes, there are people like that), well, better only 2 days in hell instead of 7. Also it can be a nice affordable little getaway for a birthday or anniversary celebration.

As I said, my only objection is the travel involved for us. I'd probably do it if I lived in south Florida, or Nassau.

Agree that 2 days is way too short. |Takes that long just to get settled in. We have done a number of 7 day cruises and to me that is the minimum acceptable. I really love the 10 day cruises. One of these days will go for a longer one.

They have a "gimmick" they think will increase their revenue...its a POS old ship with a new coat of pie oogly paint...Hardly enough time during turnaround to hose the barf out of the cabins or public bathrooms..if this so-called "business model" doesn't work, it'll be sold to some operator in the Far East, next stop the scrapyards in India. Besides, most of this thread was facetious bs....Minimum cruise on reputable cruise lines is 5 days...we've done a 6...wouldn't do it again anyway.............back in the day, there were "cruises to nowhere" 3 day affairs, until the FED put a stop to it..but thats a whole different explanation....

Why not just take a 6, 8, or 10 day cruise? Seems like all that (packing and unpacking, if the line doesn't let you keep your crap in the same room) embarking, disembarking would be a pain.

I've never done a back to back (yet), so I don't how it works.

But, I think you were talking about this ship in particular. Hm? Still why they don't just offer more days?

Talk about wasting away again in Margaritaville... Big Smile

2-day booze cruise. Something to think about if you live near the port and need a diversion.

"STAND"?????? nonononono...thats NOT the idea....................

So let it be written....so let it be done. Are you carving that into stone tablets?

My fantasy thinking tends to lean more towards setting up residency on a cruise ship. So we'd be looking at booking [182] 2-day B2B's per year. Just how much Margaritaville can one stand?

So let it be written....so let it be done!!!...you COULD take 3-4-5 2 day cruises B2B...matter of fact, you COULD lose your mind completely and get off in a couple weeks or so.....go ahead, blame those "frozen concoctions..." sounds like a plan....

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.