It's finally 2021

With 2020 in our hindsight, i hope 2021 brings safe, fun and many cruises to everyone.

2021-happy-new-year-picture.jpg

18 Answers

happy-new-year-2021.jpg

Glad to see the the back of 2020 and looking forward with much hope for a better new year in 2021.

Here's hoping we can all set foot on the ship's gangways very soon.

BEA29AD6-1F3E-4F03-B9AE-91A7E9E6C289.jpeg

04FB680E-EAAF-4762-8B9F-3DCFF4870F5B.jpeg

That would be a welcome treat this new year!

Friends keep sending me some wonder 2021 images. I feel I just need to share with all of you.

2021 road.jpg

Image may contain: sky, text that says 'CHEERS! To wonderful places, great friendships, and unforgettable travels! HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2021'

We have already had 3 cruises cancelled for 2021. One in February, which we cancelled, but it was cancelled anyway, one in March which was over 7 days and one in September because the ship was sold.

A Happy New Year to all and may ot find us all on a ship enjoying the sea

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.