Happy New Year

It's almost here!

2019 to 2020.jfif

16 Answers

Indeed.

We sat on a beach waaay up nawth (pre-retirement) when the century rolled over, wanted to catch the sunrise. very romantic. Of course, it was totally foggy, and technically the new century didn't actually begin until 2001. but who cared? we didn't. all I know is the years roll by way to fast to suit me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR KIDS!!!! and KEEP CRUISIN!!!

They may be rolling by fast, but at least we are still here to enjoy them!Big Smile

Happy pre NEW YEARS everyone.

A very Happy New Year. Looking forward to more cruises and to keeping on touch with all of our friends on the board here.

Cheers,

I want to wish all of you a Happy New year, may 2020 be a great one for all and hope to book a lot cruises

Happy New Year/Happy Holidays everyone!! Wish you more luck and healthy in the new year and much more travelings around the world!!

Preparing for tomorrow:

New years eve.jpg

happy New year 🎊

293690-Wishing-Everyone-A-Happy-And-Blessed-New-Year.gif

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.