GIL155

Got email notification of TWO of your posts in reply to AP...tried to tell you twice in here they didn't appear...mebbe they will eventually. So I took the radical step of starting another thread just to tell you. A troll we got, but helpful posts sometimes disappear into the mists of cyber.

25 Answers

Not happening. Its some sort of a computer glitch and they don't know about it. You can write them at the "contact us" box below. I've done it occassionally and they write back. nice. I'm out of the "contact us" bizness, quite frankly. You'll notice once in a while an "ADMIN" posts something, which tells you somebody reads this stuff, at least once in awhile.. Mebbe they will eventually do something about our resident troll.

I am about to give up here. Just tried to answer AuntPinkie for the third (or fourth) time on cruise ships going to Yorktown, Jamestown, and Williamsburg. None of them show. I see others have replied to the thread also with NOTHING posting. IMO - if the moderators lock the thread, it would be nice if they would tag the thread indicating such - or remove the original thread. BUT, what do I know !! I am just a customer here.

One is amazed at posts sometimes.

You can look, have a good read, and next minute the post is gone .

Are the posts removed rather than disappearing ?

Its a thought to ponder.

Lynn is wonderful

That is not ...logical! Lets we what happens here.

I somehow thinks this all comes down to your correcting my 'fascinating', with your 'interesting'. LOL !!

Seems to only like short spurts today ... throwing out .. or up anything too lengthy ... maybee

We must be in some sort of jail with limited communication channels. Maybe tomorrow all will appear.

(or maybe 'we' both will be in exile as well). Keeping this short. GLTY !

Very tiresome...GIL, tried 3x to reply to yours. Long, exciting rant if I do say so meself..disappeared...

Now this is interesting, Yankee had a lengthy post which was here a minute ago. I commented about how grand technology was and poof ... the lengthy post is gone .... WT....

Isn't technology grand

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.