GIL155

Got email notification of TWO of your posts in reply to AP...tried to tell you twice in here they didn't appear...mebbe they will eventually. So I took the radical step of starting another thread just to tell you. A troll we got, but helpful posts sometimes disappear into the mists of cyber.

25 Answers

OMG !!! Did Cruiseline.com respond to my suggestion about newest posts being shown first ?? vs last ???

Well...lets see how this goes....getting notifications of the trolls posts, but they're not here...if thats the way it works its fine with me. the useless liar can bang keys all it wants, and nothing happens....poetic justice...IF thats whats happening....

bump 4.jpg

How'd I get here? I was on another forum related to RV's

Things do seem to be out of sorts ... such as the chronologic sort in the main feed.

I'm equally frustrted today with old thread popping up AND responses on current threads missing! In would blame me but I since I have no control over such things....

You have no "friends" here because everyone recognizes you for what you are. A liar and a troll...go away.

SHHH! its still here...don't scare it...Monticello, and Independence Hall can easily be done in a day. The others are all multiday trips, how anybodys tour can do all that in 7 days is beyond belief. Yes, before we escaped to the back of beyond, we visted them all. Colonial Williamsburg is easy 3 days minimum, andt thats staying on site. Gettysburg is the same. many folks who are able to, actually WALK the battlefield. We walked Picketts Charge for example. Spent three nights at a local motel just offsite.and visited a few actually legitimate antique shops along the way. I don't know what "the US CAPITOL" means...sometimes these cruise tours bite off way more than they can chew.

OK. Lets see if we can outsmart the system.

NEW! Classic Canada & New England – Emerald Princess – 10 Days: From Québec (More Ashore overnight) to Boston, visiting Saguenay, Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island), Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Halifax, Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy) and Portland. Cruises depart September 7, 27, 2024.

NEW! Canada & Colonial America – Emerald Princess – 14 Days: From Ft. Lauderdale to Québec (More Ashore overnight) visiting Charleston, Yorktown, New York City, Newport, Boston, Sydney (Cape Breton Island) and Saguenay. Cruise departs June 19, 2024.

NEW! Canada & Colonial America – Emerald Princess – 14 Days: From Québec (More Ashore overnight) to Ft. Lauderdale, visiting Halifax, Portland, Boston, New York City, Yorktown and Charleston. Cruise departs October 17, 2024.

Options for guests wishing to spend more time exploring historic cities and monuments include two in-depth cruisetours, combining a scheduled 2024 cruise with multiple days on land, including:

Historic America Cruisetour – with seven nights on land guests visit U.S. Capital Washington D.C., Thomas Jefferson's Monticello estate, Colonial Williamsburg, Independence Hall in Philadelphia and the Gettysburg Battlefield.

This is an indirect reply to AuntPinkie. P.S. By now, I am sure you searched and found these on your own. I had NO IDEA a Gettysburg tour option was available, nor Philadelphia. Princess must be still developing these new port ideas.

Thanks for trying. I wish there was a PM here like there is on Shipmate. In fact, thatis precisely why I joined shipmate.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.