CARNIVAL HUB APP!

This will be our 1st time to use. Carnival Breeze 9/2/18, Any suggestions?? Also will have Ship Mate. Thanks for any advice/suggestions :)

9 Answers

Yes!! I love the app!

We love the app for all of the features. We cruise with friends so texting is handy if someone is running late for when we are planning to meetup, or making arrangements for where and when to meet. Checking the account is great, snd I also like to check out the MDR evening menu. The best part is sering all of the day’s activities listed - Funtimes on the app.

The app is great. I only use it to review my account and to see what's happening through out the day. It's free unless you want to text someone... I don't dont find that nessasary.. It a ship.. You'll find your party. Make sure you download it when you first get on board. Otherwise I don't think you can...

HubApp is amazing.

Good to know. Thanks.

ThanksHappy

Good to know! Thanks!

If you are using the chat feature, I believe it is $5.00 per log-in name ($5.00 for you, $5.00 for whoever you are texting, for the entire cruise). Also, there is no notification system in place, so you will need to check your device to see if you have a text.

As far as Shipmate, make sure you have the data already downloaded before you get on the ship (or that you have internet access paid for). Shipmate may try to download some items rather than have it stored on your device by default.

The app is well worth the $5

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.