Badges

What does an orange and black light bulb with a small number 1 shown on your badges list mean?

11 Answers

Mine aren’t :(

Starting to trickle in. Thanks Simon.

I agree. I should have all of them except maybe the post of the week or whatever it is. I have zero red and a few others are missing. I have emailed them a couple times.

Here ya go.....

https://cruiseline.com/community/cruiselinecrew

Its been quite awhile. LOL

Good things come to those that wait

Lucky. I still haven’t gotten the ones I was supposed to have. I’m missing pretty many.

Finally got my photog and tipper. Can't figure out why it took so long (Think my emails to Simon may have helped)

I should have all the red ones and have none :(

I have sent an email but it still isn’t fixed. As a matter of fact, I think I should have every one of them except the topic of the week or whatever that is.

I'll have to look this up. Thanks for sharing cruisellama.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.