2022 Cruises

Any one worried about book a cruise in march 2022? I am thinking to booking one then, just wondering about others opinion, nothing nasty, just wondering. Thanks.

9 Answers

We have a 2022 booked for Iceland. We got double FCC on our last cruise so down payment was free for that one.

We’ve had six cruises cancelled on us by the cruise lines so far this year; disappointing, but always understandable. We have one more on the books for 2020, three booked for 2021, and are looking forward to some great deals as soon as cruising starts up again.Happy

So, to answer the original question, we absolutely would not hesitate to book a 2022 cruise. Happy cruising!Big Smile

I think if we see a vaccine in late '20 early '21, and a therapeutic drug that appears to work, things will start returning to normal. Mortality rate isn't that much higher than flu, and if there is are pharmacudicules on the market, confidence will come back. But no line will (or can) quickly bring up the whole fleet, so demand would outstrip supply for a while.

Need to wait and see how all of this plays out. Already had 2 cancelled and not wanting a third. We have FCC to use but are now going to wait. As it is we have a Sept 2021 which we booked a year ago when they had a special $50 reservation so really nothing much to loose on that one either but untill things are more settled I do not see making 2022 plans.

We have had a 2022 B2B booked since this past February, before he pandemic took over the cruise industry. As mentioned, if it goes on that long, there won't be much of an industry left.

We're booked in March of 2022 also, but did it well before the outbreak. We have a number in the queue, won't add to that list until I see some sailing start.

Thats why I'm in no hurry to give them another dime. we've got a bunch booked...and as time moves on, each one gets added to the doubtful list...and if they DO manage to start again, I don't know if I want to be on those ships...

Agree.

If this goes on to 2022, I don't believe they'll be much left of the industry to travel.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.