Zaandam Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Good cruise

Sail Date: September 04, 2011

The overall all is good. Good for first time cruise travel to me. But one time is enough to me. Won't go to Alaska again.

Pros: Luxury foods, excellent room services, good facilities

Cons: small room, sea sick from ship swings, expensive internet service

Recommends Zaandam? Yes!

Very small, barely enough for 2 persons. No good for 4 persons.
Size is OK, most of the places are clean and tidy. They cleaned the decks every nights.
Excellent, no complains, except the waiting time for the foods in the dining room is a bit long, but you have no other places to go inside the ship. So it is OK to me.
good. The room services is excellent.
Juneau, Alaska
I only went to Mt. Roberts, and Mendenhall Glacier Park. Mt. roberts is OK, but the tram up to the mountain is quite expensive to me. $27 The Glacier Park is good.
Don't Miss: Mendenhall Glacier Park
Skagway, Alaska
Took the bus tours from Viator to Fraser BC, and Yukon Border. It's OK to me.