The Westerdam

Westerdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 15, 2014
Ship: Westerdam

The staff on the Westerdam was by far the nicest and most helpful people I have had the pleasure of cruising with. My wife and I have been on 5 different cruise lines and the people of the Westerdam were the best!!!! From Airie the gentleman who took care of our stateroom to Hannah who worked on the Lido deck bringing us our drinks!! Ship was top notch, the only downside to us was food was OK but not great. And I think that is more of my taste verses the Ships food BUT the people who served it were excellent!!

Check out the Crows Nest for happy hour, they have a 180 degree view, FABULOUS!!

Hannah on the Lido deck was great!!

Taxi into the lil town is best value for 5 bucks!!
Must go by the Lazy Lizard and say hello to Nik, great friendly place!!
Absolutely beautiful!