Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Our most EXCELLENT adventure!

Sail Date: May 17, 2009

The Westerdam is one of the most beautiful ships I have ever been on and I've been on several cruises. It was comfortable and accessible in that we could get wherever we needed or wanted to be. I would go on this ship over and over I loved it. In fact with most cruises I am ready to go home on this one I wanted to stay a few more days.

Pros: The Ship was truly beautiful, It was not too crowded, and our room steward.

Cons: I can't think of anything at this moment.

Recommends Westerdam? Yes!

Sitka, Alaska
We loved visiting with the locals.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Saxman to us was incredible.
Juneau, Alaska
We did the mendenhall glacier, whale watching and the salmon bake at Orca Pt. It was the best excursion for us because we saw a pod of whales, stellar sea lions, seals and otters it was wonderful oh and don't forget the eagles. Plus we had hours to shop.
Don't Miss: I think the mendenhall glacier is a don't miss because at the rate it is receeding it won't be here too many more years