Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

WOW !!!! WHAT A CRUISE......

Sail Date: December 05, 2010

WOW is all I can say,this was my 1st cruise and the wifes 2nd.The Voyager of the Sea's is an incredible ship it's actually a floating city with anything you could possibly need and can do.The staff on board treat you like a million bucks and will do anything for you.I believe everyone should take a cruise at least once in their lifetime just to experience what it's like to be totally stress free from everyday life.The food anytime is great ,I didn't realize I would go on the ship as a passenger and come off as cargo but it was worth every bite.This cruise really was the best time of my life.Thanks Royal Caribbean.

Pros: The catering to our every need

Cons: having to sleep

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!