Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great cruise

Sail Date: February 10, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We recently sailed on the Voyager of the seas and all I can say is what a fantastic ship! I heard alot of negative things about large ships but dont listen to the critics ,.there was plenty of room for all the passengers. The food was excellent we did not dislike anything.The crew was constantly cleaning and handing out hand lotion and wipes which shows me they care about the passengers well being.My kids loved the adventure ocean kids area , camp councilors were awesome and kept the kids going all day and night.

Pros: food was excellent , activities were non stop , shows were excellent,

Cons: nothing the cruises was excellent

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!