Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

PERFECT CRUISE

Sail Date: February 10, 2007

I HAVE BEEN ON THE ROYAL CARIBBEAN SEVERAL TIMES AND I AM A GOLD MEMBER. I TRAVELED WITH A DIAMOND MEMBER. THE CABIN WAS GREAT, THE BALCONY WAS VERY VERY BIG, OUR WAITER AND ASST. WAITER WERE THE BEST I EVER HAD. SHOWS WERE GOOD. SERVICE AND FOOD WONDERFUL. WE HAD A MARVELOUS TIME. WE WERE ALL WOMEN CELEBRATING A BIG BIRTHDAY. THE CONCEIRGE ROOM WAS GREAT.

Pros: SO MUCH, SERVICE, CABIN, BALCONY, FOOD SERVICE, ETC.

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

ALL GREAT
FOOD GREAT. WAITER AND ASST. WAITER TERRIFIC, VARIETY AND TIMES EXCELLENT.
OUR STATEMENT WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE 3 OF US, BUT OUR BALCONY WAS THE BEST.....END OF THE SHIP, EXTENDED BALCONY.
EVERYONE WORKING ON THE SHIP WAS GREAT.
SHOWS ARE ALWAYS GOOD, OVERALL ACTIVITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT WAS GOOD.