Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Fantastic!!

Sail Date: October 11, 2008

This was my very first cruise and I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully it will be with the same crew. This crew was always pleasant, smiling and very professional. Made me feel like the only guest on the cruise. The Voyager of the Seas is elegant and sometimes I would forget that I was sailing. As Captain Frank put it, "Almost no motion on the ocean". The absolutely best food I have ever had the pleasure to eat. Shops have some very fine products at very reasonable prices. Fantastic shows every night. I am telling everyone I know that they should book the Voyager of the Seas for their next cruise. I can't find enough words to describe how perfect my first cruise was. Anxiously waiting my second.

Pros: Every crew member was very, very nice

Cons: Sometimes it got a little crowded.

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!