Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Drakes at Sea

Sail Date: March 11, 2006

When we first stepped onboard our hearts raced. Of course this was our 4th cruise, however, no ship compared to what our eyes saw on the Voyager of the Sea. It was absolutely beautiful.

Pros: Everything! Truly this was our 4th cruise. Our first on Royal Caribbean. We loved the ship and the wonderful goods for sale in the promenade. The rooms were nice and roomy and we had plenty space with the kids in an adjoining room. Excellent!

Cons: There was nothing I did not like. Well, except for the one night that I got sea sick.

The kids did not want to come back to the room to dress for dinner. They had so much fum at camp.
Comparatively the ship was laid out so wonderfully. My brother and his wife joined us for their first cruise on the Voyager of the Sea and were so impressed by the service and the rooms. Everything was beautiful!
We enjoyed every meal that was served. The lobster night exceeded our expectations. The lobster was as succulent as we have had in a fine restaurant. Thank you.
Having a window view was great. Now we want to experience a balcony. Can it get any better than what we had. We shall see.
The stateroom attendant and the dining room personnel made our trip special. They treated our children very special as well. Thank you.
In three cruises this the 4th cruise entertainment could not be topped.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Shopping and the beach made my day.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I did it! I climbed Dunns River Fall.
The beach was wonderful.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)