Good Times Cruise

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 11, 2006
Ship: Voyager of the Seas
I think the ship looked very wonderful and clean. This was my second cruise and I think it was even better than the first.

The food was excellent.

Good choice of entertainment for young adults.

Everything was great!

The staff was awesome, no complaints.

Excellent layout, very clean.

The stateroom was small, but that it expected on a cruise ship.
Not much here, but a nice peaceful island.
Don't Miss: Just relax on the beach...don't spend your money here.
I loved George Town, but we did the discover scuba tour here and it was afwul. I've down these scuba tours in Jamaica, Domician Rebulic, and Mexico before and this was by far the worse. The dive site was right on the beach and apparently the hurricane from last year had almost destroyed all the reef at this location, but this did not stop them from still charging you $90. If you want to scuba I recommend finding your own guide onshore, you'll have plenty of time.
WASTE OF TIME, other than the Dunn's Falls which is beautiful I must say, there is nothing here and the people are so annoying/pushy. You can't go 2 steps without one of the locals hasseling. It was way worse than any of the other places. I don't know why Royal Carribean doesn't stop going here.
Don't Miss: There is no "don't miss." You should miss the whole island.
What a lovely place!

Pros: The Food

Cons: Jamaica, prcie of alochol on board.