Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good Times Cruise

Sail Date: March 11, 2006

I think the ship looked very wonderful and clean. This was my second cruise and I think it was even better than the first.

Pros: The Food

Cons: Jamaica, prcie of alochol on board.

The stateroom was small, but that it expected on a cruise ship.
Excellent layout, very clean.
The food was excellent.
The staff was awesome, no complaints.
Good choice of entertainment for young adults.
Everything was great!
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Not much here, but a nice peaceful island.
Don't Miss: Just relax on the beach...don't spend your money here.
George Town, Grand Cayman
I loved George Town, but we did the discover scuba tour here and it was afwul. I've down these scuba tours in Jamaica, Domician Rebulic, and Mexico before and this was by far the worse. The dive site was right on the beach and apparently the hurricane from last year had almost destroyed all the reef at this location, but this did not stop them from still charging you $90. If you want to scuba I recommend finding your own guide onshore, you'll have plenty of time.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
WASTE OF TIME, other than the Dunn's Falls which is beautiful I must say, there is nothing here and the people are so annoying/pushy. You can't go 2 steps without one of the locals hasseling. It was way worse than any of the other places. I don't know why Royal Carribean doesn't stop going here.
Don't Miss: There is no "don't miss." You should miss the whole island.
What a lovely place!