My Asian Adventure

Volendam Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

14 Night Asian Adventure (Singapore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 16, 2016
Ship: Volendam
Cabin Type: Suite

Very Good trip. I would have preferred to spend less time in Myanmar and have a day more in Kuala Lumpur or Phuket, which have so much more to see and do. I felt that they where forcing themselves to put together tours in Myanmar or just wanting to upsale the overnight tours.

This room is located under the Lido deck. The constant scraping of chairs on the deck is awful, awful, awful. It is like living under a chalk board, day and night. I could not take it after one day, and they finally agreed to move us.

The staff on this ship is are so helpful. Their hospitality is what make a good trip wonderful.