OPA

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Mediterranean (Venice Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 19, 2016
Ship: Vision of the Seas

Great trip overall.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I had hoped they had a better selection, we had the same foods over and over again. I was also hoping for some Greek food and more healthier options.

I thought more activities should have been available for groups between 25-40

No children traveled

I only met a handful of really good staff members, I wish I could wrote done their names, otherwise know one really smiled or said good morning, especially people in the buffet area. I only met two people in the buffet area that were friendly, one was always saying good morning and singing, another was waiting outside with hand sanitizer. Some dealers in the casino were very nice others were very rude. The customer service was not very good, they were not friendly and a lot of the people I was with were over charged.

Public bathrooms were dirty most of time. There was a lot of maintenance going on around the ship. I think the ship really needs to be updated.