Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

OPA

Sail Date: November 19, 2016

Reviewed: 6 days ago

Great trip overall.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I didn't like that we had to meet in the Theater room rather than just getting off the ship...and meeting with tour groups...
Public bathrooms were dirty most of time. There was a lot of maintenance going on around the ship. I think the ship really needs to be updated.
Children's Programs No children traveled
I thought more activities should have been available for groups between 25-40
I only met a handful of really good staff members, I wish I could wrote done their names, otherwise know one really smiled or said good morning, especially people in the buffet area. I only met two people in the buffet area that were friendly, one was always saying good morning and singing, another was waiting outside with hand sanitizer. Some dealers in the casino were very nice others were very rude. The customer service was not very good, they were not friendly and a lot of the people I was with were over charged.
I had hoped they had a better selection, we had the same foods over and over again. I was also hoping for some Greek food and more healthier options.