Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

OK Cruise

Sail Date: January 11, 2016

The itinerary is the reason  I booked.  Food was ok. entertainment excellent but had to go an hour before to get   good seat.  Hassle with early dinning MY Time, even though I made reservations on line in October.  The wheelchair situation was a nightmare both boarding and exit.   Luggage misplaced upon return, labeled 17 and I found 2 pieces in 6 !!!! Outstanding dining server, Nalini and Edwin.  And excellent room steward, Lenore Reid.  Felt like we were nickel and dimed to death!!!  The library is a few bookshelves in a hallway.  And no coordination of bridge players for sea days.   Met  delightful people.

Very crowded with a sofa which could not be removed. Shower very small!! No shower gel, shampoo, etc..unless requested.
Requested a wheelchair with the booking. Had to walk a long distance before and check in before getting a wheelchair!!! Disembarkation ,signed up 2 day before. The day , heard that needed to go to Aquarius Dining room, which was full when we arrived. Later found out needed to be on the other side of the room. Checked in to find out my name and room number were NOT on the list. So I was LAST!!! When it was time and a wheelchair available, the coordinator had left the room and there was no on to PUSH the wheelchair.!!!!!A dining room staff member volunteered to do so. In the terminal, could only locate 1 of 3 of our suitcases. Started looking in surrounding area and finally located an authority and while following him through the terminal, located my 2 remaining suitcases!!! He had to turn around and relocate me!!!
We booked privately or went off the ship and hired a local Tour buses!! Booked for the itinerary. Due to weather conditions unable to go to Grand Cayman, given a $15.15 credit!!