Great ship if you do not hae to use your room.

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 04, 2015
Ship: Vision of the Seas

A nice ship in  the common areas. Food was very good; as was the service. My room was not very good; dated and not very clean. Rugs were dirty and furniture scratched. The closet was horrible and bathroom was terrible. Could not leave products in bathroom; not space. Had to turn sideways in the shower it was so small.  If the rooms were better; I would go again, This was my first Visions class ship and will be my last. Just can't deal with the room.

TERRIBLE.....see above,