Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Purser

12-Day Mediterranean Cruise August 8-20, 2015

Sail Date: August 08, 2015

Room Type: Suite

It was wonderful.  The advantage of booking the Suite was 10-star, i.e., access to the Concierge Lounge and our personal "Concierge" was priceless - he was like a friend!

...not crazy about the Cruise Director - she had an irritating loud, voice, she should take it down just a notch!!!  (I know, this is sounds a little petty)

(FYI ... I credit Lexi Garcia with providing us with over the top knowledge of all travel info I could possible ask for - she's unbelievable and I hope I will be able to only arrange all my future travel plans with her)

It was wonderful.

we did not utilize any of the ship's excursion offers - we had or own private tour guide for Rome, Florence and Amalfi Coast which was outstanding. We did our own thing in Croatia, Nice, Venice and Montenegro