It's all about the destinations

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Vision of the Seas

12 Night Mediterranean & Venice (Barcelona Roundtrip)

Sail Date: June 21, 2015

Ship: Vision of the Seas

Review Summary

For me, I cruise for the itinerary. I loved this itinerary. The only improvement would be to have an overnight in Rome. I had an excellent time, and bottom line, I loved the trip because I love Italy.  Other than that: service was excellent. Loved the capitain, cruise directors, waitstaff and room attendants. The food was inconsistent--some meals were excellent and some were not good. The entertainment brought on board were all enjoyable, but the ship's entertainers were mediocre at best. I did not like all the pushing of the RC excursions and lack of information provided beyond that. Sometimes I like their excursions but sometimes I prefer a smaller group experience. I'm not really into the activities for the at-sea days (like trivia games and napkin folding), but I was tired from the active excursions and enjoyed quiet days of reading and enjoying the sun while at sea. Overall, this was an excellent itinerary, and I enjoyed the trip. I would recommend it, and I would do it again?

Ship Experiences

The room was fine--the location was bad--very noisy when docking.

Ports Of Call